Wednesday, 5 August 2015

OUTFIT: WHITE



I read in the morning Good Artists Copy; Great Artists Steals*. I wondered if I have ever stolen or copied ones idea. I hesitated if I am an artist at all. I wore my white dress and did not bother myself more with moral dilemmas.

I have seen a dress like this on xxx.com recently! D4R14 said when she saw it. 

Interesting. Maybe there is a bit of an artist in me?, I thought. I always felt I am one and it is just a matter of becoming the greatest of all to feel fulfilled. I decided that nothing can ever prevent me from reaching what is the best and I smiled.

Stay awesome and reach the sky! 
xoxo 
Anja

*P.Picasso

STARRING: dress ZARA/accesories H&M

pictures 3R01

10 comments:

  1. I love this dress!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, you look great!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is adorable , I love it. and I'm in love with the shades. xoxo

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit my Dear ! <3 I reeeaally like your style !
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. u are real artist Aniu :( <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your looks is so hot and original!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! It's adorable and it looks fantastic on you.
    Great look, Anja!
    xo,
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So girly and fun summer outfit. Love that quote :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...