Friday, 6 September 2013

NYFW spring- summer 2014 Adam Selman

First day of Fashion Week in New York has finished. Quick summary brings conclusion of first hit of sophisticated design fulfiling Merces Benz's event. I was waiting with trembling heart for collection eby BCBG Max Azria and debutant Adam Selman.

Adam Selman is known as Rihanna's costume designer as well as her support while River Island collection creating. What he presented yesterday was made from shiny textiles such as satin and mixed freshness, youth as well as sophistication of retro design. Bright colors broken with deep black makes outfits full of contrasts and very clear. Love the design which mixes style of 70's and 80's and appeals to classical TV series such as Bold and Beautiful. But what crucial all them garments are ready to wear. I hope to get some of his idea successfully into my wardrobe. I liked also the concept of event, which made viewers part of whole show preparation process .  Maybe I was expecting something a bit more crazy and less safe, but still I loved the result!


I attach a link to video clip to song 'Breathe'  by Telepopmusik, which comes up to my mind while thinking of relaxing, getting tan and enjoying time near by the pool. Enjoy :)

Adam Selman's collection




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...