Sunday, 11 August 2013

My picks from Fashion Week London

After analyzing what I have seen on London Fashion Week I am amazed as well as confused. Deciding what I liked the most was just impossible.... That's why I decided to pick just the best collections from mine point of view... later on I will need to remaster it in my way and find some cheaper replacement for nearly everything from following collections:
Peter Pilotto.
I love the patterns, materials and stylization in which models do not have to wear high heels. I really like strong and clear contrastful colours mixed in various ways. For me real MASTERPIECE

Mary Katrantzou. I love prints on clothes, colour... Black dress look is my favorite and this is something I HAVE TO HAVE IN MY WORDOBE!!!
Roksanda Ilincic. I do not wear myself such colours usually, but for this stylizations I may change my customs. The colour of pistachio and light pink together or separetly from spring 2012 was in my head, I just considered it too girlish up until now when I have seen it mixed with fur collar, which gave it a bit of edge.

Tom Ford I am amazed by his interpretation of comic-trend. I love the patterns, materials and colours. I like the stylization, hair style, make-up and SHOES. But mostly I like that Tom Ford for all this years has his unique way of presenting a woman who is sexy and fabulous.

Moschino. Moschino collection is not so breath taking, but it is compilation of street looks with sophisticated lady from up-town. Pastel colours mixed with my favorite black as well as written pattern on garnments are suitable for every girl from the city who wants to look chic. Each piece I could have in my wordrobe.

pictures VOGUE.CO.UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...