Thursday, 27 November 2014

RECENT LOOK AND 5 REASONS WHY TO WEAR SHORTS



High waist shorts are my very favourite piece of clothing! Here you have my 5 top reasons why should we never take our shorts off:


1. IT MAKES LEGS LOOK LONGER. If you are (as myself) owners of a bit too short legs defo wear shorts. You will create an image of legs that reach heaven, trust me!
2. IT IMPROVES MY THE SHAPE OF MY ASS. There is a magical thing about shorts: if you have too small ass (like me) it will pretend to be bigger, if your ass is actually bigger, it will look smaller. I don't have a clue how it works, but wear a pair and observe the magic of 'ass shaping'.
3. IT GIVES FALSE IMPRESSION THAT MY WAIST IS SLIMMER. Self explanatory, isn't it?. High waist shorts with it triangular shape gives us this awesome hourglass shape.
4. IT IS MORE COMFY THAN MINI SKIRT. Have you tried to sit on the grass/blanket/floor in mini? It's more difficult than rhythmic gymnastics! Shorts do not cause this kind of trouble and gives you freedom of choice how and where you will sit.
5. IT SUITS TO MOST OF STUFF THAT I HAVE IN MY WARDROBE. It really does match either to trainers and hoodie or heels and fancy top...


Lets wear shorts and use it's magical powers to rule the world!


 
shorts NEXT/shirt TOPMAN/jacket STRADIVARIUSS/shoes H&M/bag MISS SELFRIDGE

34 comments:

  1. Amazing! Love the Bag :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. So chic and edgy! <3
    I agree with all the things that you listed.
    High-waist shorts are the best. :)

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gargeous <3
    keep in touch sweetie :*
    have a great day!
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur shorts!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look! I agree with you. Shorts are always a good choice. Have a nice weekend! Kisses
    http://www.omelocotton.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shoes.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are just perfect!! all they have are advantages. You look great.
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precioso bolso!!! :)

    http://unachicasual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit! I used to wear shorts a lot but its too cold for me to wear them in the winter >< thanks for visiting my blog!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look perfect in shorts but I have now reason to improve your body as I think you are really well in shape!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool shorts. Nice look.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool tips, great look! I love to wear shorts! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely post! Happy weekend. xo


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great reasons to wear shorts! They do look fabulous! Love this look here, so chic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this, the outfit is beyond cute lol

    check out my newest post
    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That getup is so badass <3 And I absolutely agree with you about shorts

    bcfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool look!!!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Lovely legs, Anjage! Happy weekend, dear! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice tips!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to wear shorts - But it´s super cold here in Denmark even though you wear tights or something under.. haha :D
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving this outfit and you shoes are the cutest. All the reasons we wear shorts!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  23. I definitely agree with all your reasons for wearing shorts! haha

    Aniekeme for TFLA

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your look! :)

    xo,
    Monique
    sheismonik.blogspot.com
    ohlaloove.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. So true that they are more comfortable than mini skirts. I never know how to sit in a mini-skirt because if I cross my legs I'm worried about those veins you get on your legs!! Shorts are so lovely in summer or winter. In winter just shove some stockings under them and hey! You can never go wrong :)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love shorts! for winter and for summer! basics in my wardrobe

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You have the perfect legs for shorts and I love this look! Unfortunately I'm a bit out of the age class to wear such looks :)
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those are good reasons enough to wear shorts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...