Friday, 2 August 2013

What to buy for autumn? My choices from New York Fashion Week

I know that summer didn't yet finish and I wish to wear summer dresses for a couple weeks (months?) more, but lets face it, consumptive culture is forcing us to think about summer when spring didn't even come yet. As some of interested in fashion woman I try to follow it asap, but usually September-Issue-of-British/US-Vogue (read bible) is making me to stand for passing time and upcoming autumn. Upcoming autumn??? OMG!!! That means that in my OCD head is oping out just one (but crucial) question: WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR??? How do I deal with it? I start with watching videos from Fashion Weeks and I choose what I consider the most me. This August as first I on my wall was New York Fashion Week and these are my top choices.

WINNER MICHAEL KORS

FINALISTS
Vera Wang and pre fall collection
Prabal Gurung fall & prefall

Jason Wu

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Hats (and other accessories by Herve Leger

Jumpers by Alexander Wang

Trousers by Calvin Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...