Friday, 22 November 2013

Victoria Beckham ISSUE (because she is great Business Woman and style Icon)

In my head this week was all about one of my favorites: 
Victoria Beckham. 

Victoria is one of my icons. I love her style and way in which she improved her career. I am observing her development for years and I wish to be able to growth as she did. From Posh alter ego in Spice Girls to fashion designer, who is creating trends is being followed by thousands of young woman as myself. To me and all you girls, I wish us to follow such example, so our dreams will come true as Victoria's and we will be able not only to earn money on what we love, but also to share our money in good cause.


Pic Victoria published on her Twitter proud to support Red Cross donating clothes for Hayian survivors.
Great initiative!  
Shoes Victoria is going to donate for Red Cross to help Hayian survivors.
Published on Twitter

Victoria and models at Selfridges event lunching pre- accessories collection.
Victorias clothes @ Selfridges you can find HERE

Lately Introduced Quincy Bag you can find it HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...