Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Beyonce

Lately I am very enterprising. I have got very ambitious plans for my future thats why I am looking for good examples how to lead chosen path. One of my icons is Beyonce, who lately created a bit of a scandal with releasing her new album without pre-advertising-action.

Beyonce is for me great example of hard-working woman, who can 'make-it-all'. I admire her bussiness related activity, her always impeccable image, but the most I am amuzed how she can devide her personal life and career in music industry.

New album by Beyonce is available online and couple of videoclips are acompaning it.

To this fan-post I attached the video which makes me inspired (and brings to my mind careless, summer mood) with both it's visual and it's audio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...