Friday, 8 August 2014

GREETINGS FROM THE TRIP

This year's holiday's are quite intense for me. I have been on quite a few trips already and much more is ahead. Now I'm at the airport in Prague, travelling to Helsinki, Finland. When I come back, I am will share my experiences with you, with special focus on DOs and DON'Ts during Baltic trip planning.

For now check my most recent look. It is black and white set with my new baby: H&M faux leather pants. I love these trousers, especially that I styled it up by cutting out holes on knees.  My advice for those of you who wish to cut out holes on you pants: remember that when sit fabric of pants stretch. Think of it when you choose place for hole, to avoid pants look messy.

How do you like cut out trend?


I gotta go...enjoy your weekend!!!!









pants H&M/top ZARA/sweat RESERVED/shoes PRIMARK/sunnies NEW YORKER/back pack H&M

9 comments:

  1. Ania!te zdjecia są mistrzostwem <3 miss you already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love the pants :)
    You have a lovely blog :)
    Maybe we can support each other on GFC,
    Hope to hear from you :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice!
    Saludos desde Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  4. So rad! I love your outfit. <3
    Have a nice day!

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit, I love your style!

    x Julia @ Juliasfashionminute.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you happy holidays and your look is simply perfect for travelling <3 Love your look in its simplicity!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have an amazing time on your trip! Super cute and comfortable outfit for traveling! Can't wait to read about you Do's and Don'ts

    x TFLA: www.thisfashionloveaffair.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty!!!
    Have a nice day!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...