Wednesday, 6 August 2014

VICTORIA'S BECKHAM WARDROBE ON SALE!!!

Currently my little sis is visiting me, so I do not have too much time to write and posts. Sorry for that. 

Here you have my most recent look- simple and gray.

I want also to share with you a great news! My very-favourite-style-icon Victoria Beckham (here you have Victoria Beckham's ISSUE) decided to donate approx 600 pieces from her wardrobe for charity. It means that we can buy something of hers the-most-awesome-ever style and also help Mother2mother charity. 

You can check it out here

Have fun!




dress BERSHKA/bag TKMAXX/shoes VANS/hair pin LINDEX

2 comments:

  1. I've check the page...nice models...but may be too small foe me (xoxo)

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, love the purse :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...