Tuesday, 19 August 2014

SUMMER VIBES

As some of you may remember I am very proactive trying to follow my dreams about career in fashion industry and cause of it I decided to create opportunities for myself to express what sleeps deeply in my soul. You can read more about it HERE.

Hereby I wanted to share with you results of my latest photo shoot. It is so hard for me to say which picture I like the most, that is why I decided to show you all set of the best ones.

The idea of repeating a photo shoot experience got born in my head when I found this gorgeous khaki jumpsuit in the vintage store. It is really nice piece (it has open back with V shaped decolletage up till the end of back, but unfortunately non pic was showing it nicely :/). It needed to be fixed (the sewing was old and I had to remake it), but this is just 5 min of work and how amazing it looks like after!!!

When remaking the sewing of jumpsuit I thought about remaking bit more of what is in my closet... The first set of mine is quite simple... Transparent top and shorts. I really like the transparent trend and a while ago already I bought a dress which was following it, yet I have never felt like wearing it... day before this photo shoot I cut the dress and made it cropped top- one I do love and wear :D.

As this photoshoot was about remaking the third set could not be different. Again I targeted top. This one is from Primark and I stored it in my wardrobe for more than a month while never feeling like wearing it. Day before a photo shoot I decided to go wild. I turn it back to front and to fully open the back of it so it shows enough of my body while still making me to feel... I wanna say decent??? :D
The other three sets are fully styled by an awesome girl D4R14. Some of you may recognize her from previous photo shoot. She supported me with pics making and took part in this great experience :D Whad great fun and I hope we will do it again and again!!! <3 THANK YOU D4R14!!!

You can check D4R14's blog HERE.




 top (remade but originally from) PRIMARK/shorts  NEW LOOK/sunnies TALLY WEIL/flower and belt H&M/ribbon in hairs LINDEX
top PRIMARK/shorts NEW LOOK/shoes DEICHMANN
top and skirt PRIMARK/shoes DEICHMANN/jewelery EBAY

jumpsuit VINTAGE/shoes RAVEL LONDON/sunnies TIGER/bracelet LODZKIE BADZIEWIE

top PRIMARK/shorts TOPSHOP/sunnies TIGER/belt H&M/hair accessorize LINDEX

dress MISS SELFRIDGE
DARIA n ME

34 comments:

  1. Super outfits, love all of the photos! xx Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had amazing holidays :) I love the first top !

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/burberry-2014-autumnwinter-collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!
    lovely photoshot!

    I'm following you now, so follow back!

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear!! You both look so fantastic...all models are very different and look so great...the dress-top from primark has a finally great look

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/Befashion31

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos doll!! You look awesome in all of them! Love your style!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao :))

    Wow, I think these photos and looks are wonderful!!

    Have a nice evening, kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful summer looks! :)

    Brina xoxo,
    SweetStyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos! Absolutely love the jumpsuit girl! Also, I love the low back top. Seems like a fun shoot !

    x TFLA: www.thisfashionloveaffair.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolulely love those shots & the backdrop is beautiful too! I'm following you now at GFC & BlogLovin, & would love to have you follow me too :)
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great styling! I especially like the look with the vintage jumpsuit.

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous styling and photos! :)
    check out Jeremy Scott's Fall Winter 2014 Adidas collection at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    lots of love. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, congratulations! For me it's the same: I can't say which of this wonderful pictures I like most as you are look on every picture with every style adorable <3 I'm still convinced that you will make a huge carreer in fashion!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool outfits and beautiful photos!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an gorgeous fashion sense! Absolutely loving these pics and cannot wait to go home and rummage in my wardrobe now - feeling inspired!!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic Outfits! Love this Post ,so much Inspiration :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice post! love the pics, the place and the outfits! <3

    http://www.tastemycloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. fashionable!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi...:-) What a great blog....... (!) You look so nice..... awesome pics......... nice post... Would you like to follow each other;? let me know..
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these pictures dear.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - gorgeous outfits and pictures!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  24. wowwwww
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool summer pics, great that you are following your dreams! Thanks for the blog visit and for leaving a comment on an older post of mine, just found it! I will follow you from now on through G+, hope that you will follow me back as well. Love your creativity! :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous girls! :) I love all the photos and outfits. You both look stunning.

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute looks! thanks for your comment
    I'm following you
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  28. You have an amazing fashion sense!! I really liked the way you have styled the look!

    Hugs & kisses
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. very very nice my dear!!I love it!

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. It is so important to be proactive and have dreams! Nice to see you're following yours. Looks like you had an amazing time - stunning photographs and really gorgeous fashion!! xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...