Monday, 7 October 2013

My Inspirations from Paris Fashion Weeek SS14

I followed Paris Fashion Week via vogue webpage. All shows you can find here. Underneath you can view, what I find the most inspirational. It was hard to decide what do I like the most as in each collection was something worth noticing. 

Saint Laurent- Amazing collection. While watching photos I didn't know which one to choose. I love the suits and the leather look. Amazing chain details and adorable small bags. Love it!


Valentiono- each and every one piece is a masterpiece. Great patterns, amazing design. I love the hairstyle!


Paule Ka. Simple yet chic. 


Nina Ricci is all white for SS14 and it makes me want to exchange my beloved black for white, just for her! 


Loewe- simple bags with both short and long handles, cool snakeskin shoes and amazing chain jewelry.


Kenzo- great prints.
Azzaro. Sexy and sophisticated look. I love especially balck dress! 
Julien David is sporty and chic. Perfect combo for me.
Rochas presented amazing accessories. I am not fan of collection itself as it is simply not my the style, but I have to admit that final look is awesome. 


Guy Laroche showed lovely dresses, really nice design. I love all gray items in his collection!

I wish to be Balmain-woman. I see that she has to be strong and independent. Great design, I love the use of chain, the colors, texture. The pattern of dog tooth in blue is one of the coolest patterns I have see lately and leather look with white jacket, which refers to 80' while staying in presence is how I wish to present myself. Absolutely love it!


Balenciaga's collection is one of few which I love the most. Amazing masterpieces, mixed with perfect accessories. Love it!


Martin Grant is refering with shape and lenght of his skirts to my vision of sexy woman looks like. 


Jean Paul Gaultier- this is one of few which amazed me with every single piece. I love the rock-stylized dresses, leather looks, accessories! Every single piece I wish to have in my wardrobe!


Acne- more casual and sporty. Great look for weekend. Plus lovely shoes!

Collette Dinnigan. Adorable dresses, amazing colors- perfect look for MY-Office during SS14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...