Saturday, 5 October 2013

Friday Night Out :)

I had night-out with girls yday. The reservation has been made in  at 6.30 in Kafe do Vany. When coming back home from My-Office I knew that I will have just one hour to sort everything out. Plan was to Make dinner for 53R102K4, do make-up, make hair... If I don't have much time, I chose simple and already checked solutions. Yday I decided to wear my lace dress and the most comfy high- heels from Jeffrey Campbell. To finish my look I made big-eyes make- up (I learned it thanks to Victorias Törnegren tutorial which you can find here). To style my hair I had to learned how to make a sock-bun with couple of videos from youtube (you can find it here). Total time to get ready: 30 min. :) 





Nailed it! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...