Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Polka Dot All Around Me


dress TOSHOP/denim biker jacket ZARA/bag VINTAGE/trainers TOPSHOP/sunglasses PRIMARK/pearl bracelets VINTAGE/watch ROXY



I love to shop in vintage stores. I think the most precious fashion treasures, which I owe are found between unwanted pieces of garments in so called second-had shops. Lately I found in one of them beautiful dress from Topshop. It is simple and girly. It lied in my wardrobe for a week before the weather allowed me to wear it. Today was the day I felt really girly. I believe this dress is going to be one of my favorites.  

Polka dot inspirations across the decades:
Audrey Hepburn
Brigitte Bardot
Cathrine Deneuve
Marilyn Monroe
Sophia Loren
Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman
Kate Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...