Tuesday, 17 March 2015

MUST HAVE: FRINGED ACCESSORIES & 5 REASONS JUSTIFYING ANY PURCHASE

Yesterday I came across shoes destined to be mine! Yeah, I do believe in destiny when it comes to clothes and my beliefs are supported by scientific theory.


Here are criteria to be met when dealing with  DESTINED THINGS:

1. EXTREMALLY LOW PRICE. DESTINED THINGS have surprisingly and unbelievably low prices.
2. COINCIDENCE.  You come across DESTINED THINGS by accident.
3. PERFECT DESIGN. DESTINED THING is exactly as you imagined.
4. PERFECT SIZE. DESTINED THING fits perfectly.
5. NO DOUBTS. You never have doubts about buying DESTINED THINGS.



Why am I sure these boots are THE DESTINED THING?

1. It was in extremely low price.
2. I came across them accidentally. I went to buy yogurt -> Grocery is next to the second hand-> I spontaneously decided to have a glance at second hand -> BANG! Shoes were just right there.
3. They are exactly as I imagined they should be.
4. They fit perfectly!
5. I had no doubts! Shoes are new, with tags(!), in a great price and with perfect design (I am crazy about fringes!) - I could not leave them there, homeless and lonely.

Now I believe you understand what I meant. I love giving myself excuses justifying a purchase. It makes me enjoy more new item and regret less money spent. ;)

Do you also give yourself unbelievable explanations to excuse yours purchases? Do you like these boots?

Have fun!
xoxo
Anja




9 comments:

  1. Nice boots you've got there, dear! Great pick! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you felt a connection? Can't blame you. May you spend many years together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you said are my thoughts exactly! I believe in destined clothes and shoes and bags and everything because it's like love at first sight, you just click and you can't walk away.
    Enjoy your boots! :) xo
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds and looks perfect to me! :) I had similar boots years ago and I loved them!

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao dear Anja ;)

    Wow, they are beautiful!!

    Kiss and have a nice day

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...