Do you have any plans for April? I have lots of activities. Additionally, to remain chic and classy, I have decided to choose favorite fashion trends and create a lookbook for April with a focus on them.
My fashion DOs for this month:
1. SOCKS. I have a crush on socks for a while already (read more HERE). Now weather is kind enough and I can wear socks skirts and dresses :D
2. ALL WHITE LOOK. I was faithful to all black looks during winter, so it's time to brighten up my image.
3. OMBRE HAIR. I am crazy about ombre- perfect hair color for spring/summer!
4. CROP TOP. I am working on my abs so hard and I want to show them to the world.
5. BRAIDED HAIR. Just 'cos it looks so super cool!
6. DRESSES. The undeniable fashion attribute of spring. I am going to wear dresses to look girly and adorable.
7. MUM JEANS. It is still chilly (today it was snowing), so I won't get wild with spring stylizations, but Mum Jeans will keep my bum warm and stylish.
What are your fashion choices for April? Any advice for me? I will be happy to hear from you :D