Tuesday, 31 March 2015

TUMBLR INSPIRATION or 7 FASHION DOs IN APRIL





Do you have any plans for April? I have lots of activities. Additionally, to remain chic and classy, I have decided to choose favorite fashion trends and create a lookbook for April with a focus on them.








My fashion DOs for this month:

1. SOCKS. I have a crush on socks for a while already (read more HERE). Now weather is kind enough and I can wear socks skirts and dresses :D
2. ALL WHITE LOOK. I was faithful to all black looks during winter, so it's time to brighten up my image.
3. OMBRE HAIR. I am crazy about ombre- perfect hair color for spring/summer!
4. CROP TOP. I am working on my abs so hard and I want to show them to the world.
5. BRAIDED HAIR. Just 'cos it looks so super cool!
6. DRESSES. The undeniable fashion attribute of spring. I am going to wear dresses to look girly and adorable.
7. MUM JEANS. It is still chilly (today it was snowing), so I won't get wild with spring stylizations, but Mum Jeans will keep my bum warm and stylish.

What are your fashion choices for April? Any advice for me? I will be happy to hear from you :D
xoxo
Anja



8 comments:

  1. Inspiring pics!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute
    new post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/04/etibo-dw.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s so beautiful and so interesting! I love this post!
    And already can’t wait to see the new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picture collage
    very inspiring
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's like you wrote my list :))
    xo
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing and have a great day!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super zdjęcia, muszę kupić sobie boyfriendy jak na jednym z tych zdjęć :D obserwuję

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...