Wednesday, 1 April 2015

OUTFIT: DENIM CLUB

I don't follow trends blindly, but wearing jeans with jeans is a tendency I could not just sit and watch! I have seen so many gorgeous stylizations, so many outfits, so many stunning garments that I could not stop my desire to join this Denim Club. 

And that is how it happened... I pulled out from my closet slouchy pants, favorite top, denim vintage jacket and wore it all together. It is simple and it is comfy What else may I need?

Do you like the result? 
Huge hug for DARIA EM for awesome pictures <3!

xoxo
Anja


STARRING: vintage denim jacket DKNY/vintage denim jeans WILLIAM & DELVIN/top PULL & BEAR/espandrilles PULL & BEAR/fringed suede bag GUESS

13 comments:

  1. You look cool and its great you don't follow trends because that's what brings out the individuality in you I believe!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim on denim used to be such a fashion crime and now it's coming back again and looks gorgeous! V. vintage and you look stunning! Love the flower :)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitivamente... me encanta el look! y te sienta genial

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Hope you have a nice and safe Friday dear! :D

    ---
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look!!! nice post!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the denim on denim trend is very chic but I have not tried it myself yet. I think you did a great job of styling it! I like that you stuck with two different shades of denim!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice jacket :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great! I love how you use that flower brooch to spice things up. Very cool!
    xo
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool double denim look Anna! You look amazing!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing trousers! <3

    messbyus.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...