Thursday, 1 May 2014

POLYVORE INSPIRED BY TOPSHOP/KATE MOSS COLLABORATION

Recently I started my Polyvore experience and today I decided to use it again...  

Today I got so inspired by these printed pants by Kate Moss for Topshop! I love this piece and I am dying to find these ones on ebay... I believe it would match to each and every shoes or top I have!!!... The second dream thing is this white dress... I would rule the world in this one! And these flats??? The most comfy shoes I am going to wear while long evenings walks this summer... I believe I have to rob a bank soon.... hmmmm... 

( after this criminal offence, while already in court to prove my innocence I will decorate my head with this gorgeous sunflowers, than every jury will let me go free and enjoy the fashion :D )


 Topshop Kate Moss collaboration



2 comments:

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...