1. oversized coat in dark gray or black- to keep me warm from head to toe
2. gray turtle neck jumper- to warm up and look amazing to both pants and shirt skirts
3. simple and classy white shirt- cos I love Phebe Philio style
4. all leather looks- cos its next season, when it is all about leather
5. peep toes with knee lenght socks- ok, I know there is lots of people, who hate it, but... firstly I don't want to get rid of my sandals yet and secondly I think it looks kinda cool...
Wish list is one thing and common sense is something else. As you remember from HERE or HERE I am very focused on taking care of my budget recently, so any kind of purchase I rethink twice as well as I am hungry for SALES and DISCOUNTS. I made a bit of a research and discovered Raise Market (HERE is website). It is amazing place which is both offering a 15% discounted gift cards to my beloved shops such as ZARA, UNIQLO or H&M (HERE) and cash unwanted ones (HERE). Now when I feel forgiven due to this economically oriented attitude, I can happily enjoy the shopping!
UNIQLO turtle neck jumper/UNIQLO grey t shirt/H&M coat/BLACK VELVET skirt/RIVER ISLAND sandals/VANS hat