Thursday, 9 October 2014

MUST HAVE ALERT! WHAT DO I NEED FOR AUTUMN???

Autumn begun and all airy dresses has to be replaced with warmer alternatives such as jumpers, coats, hats...  Even though I am not a huge fan of cold, I am actually excited with idea of wearing my favorite boots, and sweaters, 'cos I kinda missed them during boiling summer weather. I am also quite excited with the idea of creating a WISH LIST, full items I-JUST-HAVE-TO-HAVE to make my wardrobe complete for new season. This winter I am going to invest money into 5 ESSENTIALS to enrich my wardrobe, match with everything I have and make me feel so styled up! What is it going to be?

1. oversized coat in dark gray or black- to keep me warm from head to toe

2. gray turtle neck jumper- to warm up and look amazing to both pants and shirt skirts

3. simple and classy white shirt- cos I love Phebe Philio style

4. all leather looks- cos its next season, when it is all about leather

5. peep toes with knee lenght socks- ok, I know there is lots of people, who hate it, but... firstly I don't want to get rid of my sandals yet and secondly I think it looks kinda cool...

Wish list is one thing and common sense is something else. As you remember from HERE or HERE I am very focused on taking care of my budget recently, so any kind of purchase I rethink twice as well as I am hungry for SALES and DISCOUNTS. I made a bit of a research and discovered Raise Market (HERE is website). It is amazing place which is both offering  a 15% discounted gift cards to my beloved shops such as ZARA, UNIQLO or H&M (HERE) and cash unwanted ones (HERE). Now when I feel forgiven due to this economically oriented attitude, I can happily enjoy the shopping!
Autumn Essentials

UNIQLO turtle neck jumper/UNIQLO grey t shirt/H&M coat/BLACK VELVET skirt/RIVER ISLAND sandals/VANS hat

13 comments:

  1. That sandals!! Great pieces... xx Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3

    http://live-for-the-moment-a-second-pass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very gorgeous selection,love all pieces
    tr3ndygirl fashion blog
    have a nice day dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the H&M quote. Thanks for stopping by & would you
    like to follow each other?


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great autumn outfit!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great :)
    I followed and hope you follow back :*

    http://loliwiaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab picks, love everything!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool :)
    xxx
    http://fashiondaystk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...