Tuesday, 14 October 2014

RECENT LOOK AND RANDOM THOUGHTS

So many times I was writing about following dreams, eg. HERE  and today I want to prove my point that 'If  you can dream it, you can make it.'

Let's start from the beginning. There is an event in Lodz, Poland, called Poland Fashion Week (website HERE).This year I decided to try and apply for a backstage position during an upcoming SS2015 event. 

 have sent my application a while ago but didn't hear back, so I thought I am not meant to work there. I have reconciled with my sad faith, when, yesterday, I received the best news ever. From Tue till Sun I will be working as a head of the backstage during Out Of Schedule part of an event ( a link where you can check designers  is HERE).

I am extremely proud of myself (to be honest I just burst with pride :D) and I want to use this opportunity to promote myself. Do you think it is appropriate to have business cards with me??? I need to think as a business woman now!

With this positive news I wish you guys your dreams to come true!
xoxo
Anja

 
top ATMOSPHERE/skirt ATMOSPHERE/jacket ROXY/shoes H&M

27 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look, love this skirt. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing style dear! ahh fashion pr's they always do it last minute don't they? sure bring your business cards, smile and network! goodluck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! beautiful look, I like the collar and the amazing booties! Btw if you like we follow each other visit my blog and let me know :)

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit! Love the necklace!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking beautiful and cool with that outfit!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats XD
    love your shoes

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I'm sure you will do great!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beyond beautiful! hot look <3
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casual chic look, so love.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That´s a great new! congrats, I´m so happy for you!! tell us everything!
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats so great!
    Love your skirt x
    http://aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/dress-mccall-pattern-topshop-boots.html

    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cuteness
    http://fashionfmd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're amazing!
    With love
    Marta from www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look very nice

    kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice look !!!!
    Espero que hoy miércoles sea un día muy pura vida!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing look! Awesome necklace! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful look, love this parka
    new post on my blog http://tr3ndygirl.com
    i wait you
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  18. very nice look!! love your parka!!
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful inspirations :)
    www.marrtab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...