I am on the Fashion Week for 2 days now and I am so busy here, so don't have lots of time to give you an update. I hope you will understand. You can check my Instagram HERE, I will post couple of shots there, before editing it for you guys and posting later on.
Enjoy your time!
xoxo
love your outfit have a good time xox
ReplyDeletehttp://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/
Great for you dear!! Enjoy this days
ReplyDeleteSo rocky outfit
Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
love this outfit! is always perfect!! :D
ReplyDeletelove your boots!
http://www.tastemycloset.com/
Chic outfit!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post Here!!!
Very matching combination, sweetie! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLuxury Haven
Enjoy your time there in your cool and edgy outfit!
ReplyDeletexx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Nice jacket and shirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
ReplyDeleteChic look! Love that plaid top and cropped jacket!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca
Very cool plaid shirt!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco
Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook
Loving it… awesome plaid blouse and layers doll!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon!
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com
Uwielbiam koszule! <3 marta-kaa.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI love your jacket and boots! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like, we could follow each other; I'm already following you!
x
B
http://www.unicornsanctuary.blogspot.com
Gorgeous outfit, you look great! :)
ReplyDeletePlease check out my new post if you can;
http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk
x
A checkered shirt is always a great option for casual days!
ReplyDeleteBella Pummarola
cool!
ReplyDeletelove the jacket :D
WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
love the shirt!
ReplyDeletenovedadesatualcance.blogspot.com
Kisses!
love your boots!!! :) amazing outfit
ReplyDeleteDolcePao
Lvely outfit!
ReplyDeleteMarianna,
THE ADVENTURES OF A SHOPAHOLIC
THE ADVENTURES OF A SHOPAHOLIC ON FACEBOOK
Te ves muy bien.
ReplyDeleteEspero que esta semana sea muy feliz. Costa Rica.
Very cute jacket :)
ReplyDeleteKisses Emina
Blog: www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043
Love your checked shirt!
ReplyDeleteSee you xx
Looks amazing! :)
ReplyDeletekisses
Very cool shirt! Nice look
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch
xx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com