This weekend is going to be quite busy for me. I need to prepare everything for my trip to Poland. I need to think what to take, not to overload myself. Packing during autumn winter is such a pain, cos all the clothes are so big and heavy :/
To make this weekend more busy and more fashion related, together with D4R14 we decided to make a photoshoot to celebrate Autumn weather. Is in your place also so much amazignly colorfoul leafs? Here in Brno you can admire all the pallete of colours from yeallow, through orange, red, pink and even purple. I hope that what we will make will be showable, so i can share it with you.
Gotta go back to work, have a nice weekend!
xoxo
Anja
p.s. sorry for not very good quality of pics... I had to choose wrong mode, next time will improve :D
shirt,pants, GLASSES H&M/bag VINTAGE SHOP
Black and white outfits are always a good option!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for visiting my blog :)
See you xx
Simple and cool combo!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend doll!!!
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Thank you for commenting on my blog, absolute gorgeous outfit! I love your style!
ReplyDeletewww.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk
Here we have also from day to day more colourful leafs but I'm honestly astonished that it is still really green in Bavaria at the moment ... Enjoy your time in Poland and love your simple but really chic and cool outfit!
ReplyDeletexx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Great look!! So simple and chic!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Style and Paper
Bloglovin
You are very elegant! :)
ReplyDeleteAutumn in Neverland
Tis outfit is so classy!! I love your bag!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
gorgeous look my darling
ReplyDeletekiss
http://tr3ndygirl.com
I love the white shirt dressed up like you!
ReplyDeletekiss
www.theladycracy.it
Oh very cute bag!
ReplyDeletexx
www.sakuranko.com
Such a simple yet classy look!
ReplyDeleteLove this combination..black and white are always so in! You look fabulous and I really liked that bag!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend
Ritcha
http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
Uwielbiam takie zestawy, ladnie, prosto, a do tego wygodnie, swietna koszula! :))
ReplyDeleteSuper simple and stylish look. I'm loving those glasses. Have fun on your trip to Poland!! New follower xx
ReplyDelete-M
The Life of Little Me
Nice outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice trip to Poland!! :D
novedadesatualcance.blogpost.com
Kisses!
Gorgeous outfit!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Poland :D
www.violetdaffodils.com
xx
I love black and white outfits !
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.sorananistor.com
I really like it!
ReplyDeleteWith love
Marta from www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es
PD: I have a giveaway!!
Great post! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the bag!!
xo,
sheismonik.blogspot.com
Beautiful look!!
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
Simple and chic. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteAlessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss
love the outfit
ReplyDeleteyou bag is lovely
itsjustshalay.blogspot.com
Very cute look!
ReplyDeletexoxo Emina
Blog: www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
This look is so spot on! I enjoyed this one a lot.
ReplyDeleteKenny,
WHATKENNYHEARTS.com
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK
Amazing look! <3
ReplyDeletecute look, really chic!
ReplyDeletexx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram
Nice outfit!
ReplyDeletexo T.
Looks beautiful ,love the Bag :)
ReplyDeletekisses
This is beyond beautiful! love the sunnies<3
ReplyDeleteKisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com
Love your bag! <3
ReplyDeleteEleonora
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page
I love this basic and incredibly classy look dear!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco
Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook
very nice basic everyday look! charming!
ReplyDeleteLyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
P.S. would you like to follow each other?
You look great!
ReplyDeleteNew post on my blog -
www.JuneWantsItAll.com and we could also connect on Twitter, Facebook ,Bloglovin and Pinterest
Keep in touch
xx
June
Very stylish look!
ReplyDeletexoxo Emina
Blog: www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043
Sometimes simplicity is really the best way!
ReplyDelete<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/