Friday, 10 October 2014

RECENT LOOK AND RANDOM THOUGHTS

 Here you have one of my recent looks- so influenced by Anthony Vacarello for Versus Versace, but adapted to office environment, where I have to follow given rules and directions. Part, which I personally love about this look the most is wedges from OFFICE SHOES- the most comfortable footwear ever!

Apart from fashion-inspiration I also want to share amazing music set with you. Lately it is becoming a custom for me to provide you with some tune inspiration on Fridays (like HERE).

I think I am going to cultivate it a bit more, because I love music and I can spend hours on-line when looking for perfect songs and DJ sets. Some of you may remember that I also check for all events in my neighbourhood, so I will be able to enjoy live music events. (like HERE or HERE). I think that there would be nothing more sad than world without music... Constant silence? Owh... not for me, thank you.

Today again I am planning to enjoy a music event- today in Brno. It will be four sets of DJs- two Brno citizens and two Portuguese. Set above is of one of them (you can check more music on soundcloud.com HERE, HERE or HERE)  and as I like it a lot I am having very good feelings about the party.

Have a joyful weekend,
xoxo
Anja  

,
shirt TOPMAN/skirt H&M/shoes OFFICE/bag MISS SELFRIDGE/sunglasses H&M/necklace IAM

17 comments:

  1. great style, amazing skirt dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this look is stunning. ;-)
    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! Amazing chambray shirt and leather skirt! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look ^^

    kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know always to dress perfectly with classy and simple pieces! Therefore I like also this look from you very much <3 Enjoy your weekend!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International giveaway: Top form by the reason of problems
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)
    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cool combination, Anje! Happy Sunday! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, gorgeous match of the casual denim with a rockin leather skirt :) Love the mix of textures <3
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know if you do and want me to follow back!
    Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it ,you look adorable :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look pretty.
    Feliz lunes desde Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mix of tectures. You look great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is amazing! I love your shirt <3 :)

    www.mysocialshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect style ! Blouse is always a good idea!

    Kiss

    Eli
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...