Apart from fashion-inspiration I also want to share amazing music set with you. Lately it is becoming a custom for me to provide you with some tune inspiration on Fridays (like HERE).
I think I am going to cultivate it a bit more, because I love music and I can spend hours on-line when looking for perfect songs and DJ sets. Some of you may remember that I also check for all events in my neighbourhood, so I will be able to enjoy live music events. (like HERE or HERE). I think that there would be nothing more sad than world without music... Constant silence? Owh... not for me, thank you.
Today again I am planning to enjoy a music event- today in Brno. It will be four sets of DJs- two Brno citizens and two Portuguese. Set above is of one of them (you can check more music on soundcloud.com HERE, HERE or HERE) and as I like it a lot I am having very good feelings about the party.
Have a joyful weekend,
xoxo
Anja
shirt TOPMAN/skirt H&M/shoes OFFICE/bag MISS SELFRIDGE/sunglasses H&M/necklace IAM
great style, amazing skirt dear! xo
ReplyDeleteWow, this look is stunning. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend...
Beautiful look! Amazing chambray shirt and leather skirt! =D
ReplyDeleteNEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jess
You know always to dress perfectly with classy and simple pieces! Therefore I like also this look from you very much <3 Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeletexx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
International giveaway: Top form by the reason of problems
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Pretty cool combination, Anje! Happy Sunday! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLuxury Haven
Swietna notka! <3
ReplyDeleteThis is hot! That skirt !!
ReplyDeletex TFLA: www.thisfashionloveaffair.com x
Wow, gorgeous match of the casual denim with a rockin leather skirt :) Love the mix of textures <3
ReplyDelete__________________________________________________
Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
Let me know if you do and want me to follow back!
Us bloggers should support each other ^_^
Perfect look! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it ,you look adorable :)
ReplyDeletekisses
You look pretty.
ReplyDeleteFeliz lunes desde Costa Rica.
Love the mix of tectures. You look great!
ReplyDeletexx
This look is amazing! I love your shirt <3 :)
ReplyDeletewww.mysocialshake.blogspot.com
Perfect style ! Blouse is always a good idea!
ReplyDeleteKiss
Eli
www.theladycracy.it