I don't wanna spoil it for you, so wont say much about the plot. Movie is a story of the hotel and it is shown with use of amazing pictures (THIS DECORATION IS TO DIE FOR!) and with usage of amazing language- masterpiece of screenwriting!
If you don't have plans for weekend, you can give it a shoot!
xoxo
Anja
top ATMOSPHERE/cardigan INTERNACIONALE/faux leather pants H&M/shoes STRADIVARIUSS/hat RIVER ISLAND
paanda <3
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit, so cute
ReplyDeletecheck me out
xx
tyana
theluxedition.blogspot.com
bloglovin.com/theluxedition
love these outfit! especially your hat, it's soo cute :) I'm from Budapest haha xD
ReplyDeleteTake a look at my blog, we could follow each other as well, what do you think? :) just let me know :)
http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com
Adorable! Love your Outfit ,you look super cute :)
ReplyDeletekisses
great casual look! love it, would wear it right away!
ReplyDeletexoxo Colli // my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL // Bloglovin
Cute beanie!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post Here!!!
Cool look! I love your shoes! So cute!
ReplyDeletexx
www.junewantsitall.com
So cute the panda.
ReplyDeleteDesde Costa Rica feliz fin de semana.
So cute!
ReplyDeleteSkin & Roses
Nice cardigan :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
ReplyDeleteLove your look dear!
ReplyDeleteKiss
Paolo
Loving your fashion taste!
ReplyDeleteKisses and great vibes from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com
beautiful look, love cardigan and shoes
ReplyDeletea big kiss
http://tr3ndygirl.com
I haven't seen the grand budapest hotel, but I heard it was great. I recommend seeing "Before I Go To Sleep" and "Beyond The Lights". Both terrific movies. Luv the hat (super cute) and the sneakers.
ReplyDeletewww.ubetterwork.blogspot.com
Love love love love!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSSSx
www.stylestreetstalker.com
Lovely outfit, this look is soo cool!
ReplyDeleteAlessia
New post
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss
Love all the photos and this write up! great job ^_^
ReplyDeleteMichael Macalos
http://michaelmacalos.com
Hello beautiful, I love your cardigan and hat
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/
thanks for the comment on my blog....i really liked your panda cap
ReplyDeletekeep in touch
www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in
Adorable panda cap!
ReplyDeletehttp://youcancallmes.blogspot.com/
Fantastic post! Great images too. :)
ReplyDeleteKenny,
WHATKENNYHEARTS.com
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK
Lovely look!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful :)
http://pontelasbotas.blogs.elle.es
Cool look!!
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
The hat is soooo cute! Love the look :)
ReplyDeletexxKaja
http://eyest0thesun.blogspot.com
Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteDesigner apparel - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!