Monday, 10 November 2014

RECENT LOOK AND RANDOM THOUGHTS

Difficulties in decision making process which hunted recently my life are coming back as a boomerang. Goals... OMG, what do I actually mean by that??? I keep repeating to myself: Think, woman, think! 

To help myself I decided to draw a map of my expectations and list there steps to follow. Sounds easy? Nothing could be more wrong! Not so difficult to name goals- from the very beginning I kinda know what I want, but thinking of correct path to make it happen is just killing me. The most difficlt is that my plan has to have a factor of flexibility, so I want also focus not only on naming goals itself, but also on selecting guidances, that will help me during moments of doubts as well as motivate me during days of glory. As a pattern I will use  what I hear from my fitness trainer (she is really good!) to keep me going and push myself to work out harder and harder everytime. 

One of my recent looks, visualising quite how I feel the fashion lately. All black look with elements of leather and my fav accessories- mirror sunglasses, chunky boots and beloved TDK ST410 headphones around my neck.

Gotta do some thinking now...
Have a good evening!
xoxo
Anja
playsuit, knitted vest, boots, sunglasses H&M/jacket STRADIVARIUS

22 comments:

  1. Perfecta¡¡¡
    besos

    www.miversiondelamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so many things in your head those days...fortunately, black dressing suits you so great, love the mirror glases too

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look!!
    ps. Thank you for being passed to me. I'm your new followers ^ _ ^ if you want to follow me I would be happy
    http://ilblogdipinklady.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look. Goal making always helps keep me on track with everything I do. Especially University work and working out :)

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, love your sunglasses!

    See you Anja xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the playsuit, so pretty! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved your jacket doll......
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely outfit as usual. Hope you have an awesome day ahead! xx

    I am following you on GFC and BLOGLOVIN. I hope you can follow me back if you haven't yet. Thank you!

    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool ensemble, love the floral plysuit!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Świetny blog ♥
    Jestem u Ciebie po raz pierwszy prawda? I na pewno nie ostatni ! ;)
    zapraszam do mnie w wolnej chwili ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. So chic and cute look!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful look!!! thank you so much for your comment!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jacket !
    Would u like to follow each other n stay in touch.

    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit, you look lovely! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that this looks super edgy but the top is so cute! You look gorgeous x

    Aniekeme for TFLA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...