Friday, 7 November 2014

RECENT LOOK AND RANDOM THOUGHTS

Is all of you as happy as me that it is Friday??? 

This week was very though for me, 'cos of personal reasons and I actually wish it to be fully over... I dream it is already December and I have got all difficulties behind me...

All my problems are caused by the decision making process, which makes me feel so insecure. To cheer myself up, I think of one situation from the past. Some time ago I was placed in a train from Chiang Mai to Bangkok for more than 12 hours. Not to be bored there I made friends with a stranger and surprisingly it led to very open conversation. Speaking with someone I don't actually know made me very honest, much more than I am with people, whom I care about and as I was told by my companion, he felt exactly the same. And so it happened, we, two extraneous people, spoke about the deepest feeling they have. Total Catharsis!... I am mentioning it, because one very important sentence was said during this conversation and I believe it is so very true. 

"When you are considering something, it means that you already made a decision, but somehow  you don't want to agree with it"- said my interlocutor. At that very moment it opened my eyes and led to great changes in my life, which I am currently happy about. Unfortunately today I am still not ready to face whatever I decided now, but I am hoping to be soon :)

As an addition one of my recent looks- when my mind is busy I tend to choose simple sets.

Have a good weekend guys!
xoxo
Anja
jacket STRADIVARIUS/top GAP/jeans DIESEL/bag LINDEX/heels RESERVED

18 comments:

  1. Love ur jackets!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your Outfit is amazing and you are so pretty
    i love your Body
    you could wear everything and look lovely <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :) Voguedrobe is a ultimate social network for all fashionistas, designers and companies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, you look great! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and so well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jacket! I hope the difficulties pass soon! And I agree it's pretty cathartic opening up to strangers!

    Aniekeme for TFLA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice jacket! Love your heels with your jeans too, dear! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  8. calosc genialna, uwielbiam! :)) marta-kaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://goo.gl/8QkvBM
    Jessica ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit, especially the shoes. You look stunning :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/10/monochrome-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love ur outfit
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it
    Let me know

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool and chic, love your outfit!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post and outfit. You're so pretty! :) Talking to someone you don't know while you're traveling can be very fun and interesting. You get to be "yourself" completely without being judged or misunderstood. You can open up stories and things that you don't usually share. So it's really a nice thing. About decisions... Malcolm Gladwell once said, "Truly successful decision-making relies on a balance between deliberate and instinctive thinking." Have a great weekend!

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for sharing these words :) I like this quote a lot!
      xoxo

      Delete
  14. Nice outfit! Try to be happy and proud of your decisions at anytime!
    http://ladycookiesdeescocia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is so on point girl! Love how the jacket suits you! Hope you find the right decisions for yourself!
    Would you like to follow each toher via GFC? Let me know on my blog, I will follow right back!
    FASHION ENVIOUS
    xx, Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome look! SO edgy and elegant<3 thank you so much for your lovely comment btw. Just followed you on bloglovin!
    VIXETTE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...