Friday, 26 December 2014

FRIDAY LOOK AND FIRST OF NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

How about party look influenced with New Years Eve?

It is Friday today, so I thought, I can get a bit crazy and wear this lovely dress made from sparkling fabric :D This dress indeed has shining effect, but unfortunately I did not manage to 'catch' it on pictures. Such a shame... My photographic skills need to be improved asap or I should look for someone to support me with it... this is my first New Year's resolution. I am going to improve pictures on my blog!

Have yout thought of New Years resolution already?

Have fun during the weekend!!! :)
xoxo
Anja



dress VINTAGE/jacket STRADIVARIUS/wedges JEFFREY CAMPBELL

8 comments:

  1. Like your jacket and your hairdo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, love this! <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/ootd-golden-hour.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look for a party! And no, I haven't fully thought of my New Years Resolutions or better goals for 2015 yet.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy guapa! Me encanta la chaqueta.
    Besos y ¡Felices Fiestas!
    http://unachicasual.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this ootd! xx ngvyen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...