Thursday, 25 December 2014

INSPIRATION: NEW YEARS EVE MAKE UP

How is your Xmas time? 

I had amazing dinner with some of my Polish and Italian friends. We had lots of food: pasta fungi, pasta tomato, kish and Panettone cake. All was very delicious! 

Now after Xmas fever is off I am resting in my bedroom and wondering what I will wear for New Year Eve (yeah, this huge fest is going to happen just in couple of days!!!) While looking for some inspiration I came across this awesome make up tutorial by Sona Gasparian and I just looooved it. If you like it and you want to check some more videos HERE is her website and HERE youtube channel. 

What do you think???

xoxo
Anja




If you feel that in any way I violated copyrights, please let me know. I will either list you here or remove it from my blog.

2 comments:

  1. My Christmas was quiet. I hope you had yours the way you wanted it. :)
    Enjoy the season, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...