Sunday, 28 December 2014

WINTER OUTFIT

There are days, when I dream of cold weather coming to town, so I could wear my winter clothes. This idea was hunting me often from the moment I have bought winter coat. In Brno was too warm to wear it and fact that this gorgeous piece was hanging uselessly in my wardrobe, literally hurt my soul! Luckily for me, the weather has change and I can proudly present my newest baby- simple, black coat.

I was looking for outerwear for a while and I have found coat perfect coat with simple design. What I love about it the most, is the fabric. Wool has some amazing properties, so I don't get cold in it, even when it's unbuttoned.

Stay warm guys and have a good week!
xoxo
Anja

coat, bag VINTAGE/trousers, shoes, sunnies H&M

18 comments:

  1. Super outfit! Kaput ti je prelijep!
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!)) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs to have a simple black coat like this one, it goes with everything!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs to have a simple black coat like this one, they go with everything!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking awesome with accessories..

    http://www.trendin.com/mens-jeans-8

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning.you look lovely.
    great pairing dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome coat, I need a black one myself. Wish you a Happy New Year coming up, hope it is a fabulous one!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking great, Anja! Happy 2015 to you & may you have a wonderful new year, dear! Well, I'm back in action & resuming my blog hopping now. So glad to be back blogging ^_^
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bag Anja! So cool!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great combo, I love your coat!!!
    Keep on smiling!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always look so chic!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A black coat is certainly a must-have in our wardrobe. Great post, dear! Happy Monday! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice coat! perfect for winter
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...