Monday, 1 December 2014

XMAS ISSUE: GIFT FOR HIM

Xmas is coming and it often bring gift related dilemma. I wanted to share with you my ideas on what you can buy for you partners. As I like the most gifts, that makes me inspired to develop my hobbies, I try to give similar to people I care about.



gifts for a guy

Here is couple of ideas of #GIFTSFORHIM accordingly to what he is into and what makes him happy.

1. For someone who has limited time and has to count each second- watch
2. For amateur of music- music notebook, so he could write down his ideas
3. For one who enjoy time outside- warm hat
4. For one, who likes to suit up- cufflinks
5.For one, who enjoys 'Fightclub' movie or simply is just interested in such sports- boxing gloves
6. For one, who loves to read- ebook reader
7. For one who needs it- belt
8. For fan of winter sports- goggles
9.For fitness lover- sport bag

Get inspired and spread Xmas atmosphere!
xoxo
Anja

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ideas!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas for gifts! Thanks for your lovely comment!

    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list dear !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice ideas dear!
    Have a great week!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So timely! Thanks for these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ideas!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great gifts for him!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas! I never know what to give my husband...

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice picks for him dear, I love those belt and hat! Its gonna be perfect gift for xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great ideas !

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a weakness for gift guides, and this is no exception! Loving all of your picks; my brother would go crazy for that Nike sport duffle bag!

    RUNAWAY IN LA

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice items you've found! X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm always struggling to find mens gifts, thank you !
    CHANEL TAKES SALZBURG over at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    k i s s e s. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...