Friday, 19 June 2015

OUTFIT: MONOCHROME


There are countless possibilities to wear B&W... I have tons of black, white or black and white tops that I set up with black bottoms. (Yeah... That is my thing, I never know how to wear white bottoms... ) Today I have chosen B&W in the simplest way, just with touch of blue shades in my sunnies and gold elements here and there...
I love the swirly, flirty look of this top. I was lucky enough to get a bit of wind to make it swim in the air while making pictures. My hair was a mess though...  Hahahah :D
xoxo
Anja

STARRING: top PULL&BEAR/cullotes NEXT/sunnies, flipflops, necklace EBAY

pics D4R14

8 comments:

  1. Uwielbiam polaczenie bieli i czerni - nigdy mi sie nie znudzi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black and white! It will be always in my wardrobe. Never boring!!! o)

    Anna
    www.newskinyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, the top is lovely. It's perfect for summer! I
    Kisses,
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool casual outfit!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white top with that necklace!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...