Tuesday, 2 June 2015

MUSINGS: JUNE


I wish to boost my sensibility and create inspiring content for you guys. Here are my June's musings. 


 

MUSIC -  as always electronic. Check these tracks to know what's in my head now.

DRINK - cucumber lemonade- I can't get enough of it...!!! Check how to make it HERE

FRAGRANCE- lilac blooming all around the city...

READINGS- NEW YORKER and SEX & THE CITY. I have decided that while learning to write humorous columns, it is the best to reach the most accurate literature.

FOOTWEAR- VANS! <3

MOVIE- WAKING LIFE. I have watched this picture cos a friend of mine, R081N, recommend it. Now nothing is ever gonna  to be as it was... read more HERE ;)

YOGA POSE TO LEARN- Baddha Parshwa Kakasana!

FASHION- laid back boho look. I can't get enough of thin necklaces as well. This summer these are A MUST HAVE.

BEAUTY- 'no makeup' makeup. Chek HERE how to make it.

LUXURY THAT SUMMER GIVES ME- reading in the park and dancing in June's rain <3


pictures TUMBLR

17 comments:

  1. Fantastic post! Very lovely photos too. Happy Wednesday dear! :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm feeling this for summer!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice photos <3 ... try to watch as well The Age of Adaline :) really nice movie! Highly recommend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, thanks for tip ;) Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful pics, specially love the dancer gift
    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great images dear Anja,

    kiss kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures you found!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty inspiration, looks like a classic movie.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...