Tuesday, 16 June 2015

INSPIRATION: HOLIDAYS




I am going on holidays in couple of weeks, so I have created an inspiration board. I wish to awaken positive vibes that come with backpacking, road trips and spending lazy time with friends... I am awaiting these days... I have stolen them from my everyday reality. 
I always dreamt of being a traveler and kinda made this dream come true. I live once here, once there... Always on the road, 'cos that's when I am the happiest... Driving through unknown roads, letting the wind play with my hair makes me feel alive.
xoxo
Anja






pictures Tumblr.com, lookbook.nu and other websites

5 comments:

  1. very nice pic!.. I just came back from my holidays :( .. too short as always.. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! Now I wish I was on a beach somewhere with a cocktail in my hand and my ipod in the other.
    I hope you have an amazing vacation!
    Kisses,
    Alina
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...