Tuesday, 16 June 2015

OUTFIT: THE ROOF




This roof was above my head since I moved to Czech Republic. I knew about its existence, but till last week I did not realize how beautiful is the view from it... In the evening, once everybody are gone, I can enjoy the sunset there. I like to watch how the sun goes to sleep. Sometimes when I do it, I have thoughts about life and death. Sometimes I just switch thinking off and enjoy the beauty of the nature. Sunsets can be flabbergasting. It can be perfect moments for forgetfulness...
xoxo
Anja 


STARRING: dress GEORGE/top ATMOSPHERE/bag and sunnies VINTAGE
pics D4R14

17 comments:

  1. love this outfit! monochrome is my favorite
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit and photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool look.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look is so nice! Amazing place!
    Paola ♡
    PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks really cool! And this look suits you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great view! You're so lucky :)
    xo
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute comfy look
    I love your birks
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this jumper!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete


  9. So beautiful, comfortable yet super chic look! Have a lovely day :-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool photos.. and look... and earring ;)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...