Tuesday, 30 June 2015

INSPIRATION: SLIDES




On Sunday, D4R14 asked if I want to go shopping. I was fighting with myself for a minute or two, but eventually I decided that once in a while I can let myself spend some money I work for so hard for. To shop wisely, I made a list and asked D4R14 to stop me from buying anything else. Luckily, we fail... 



 

Everything happened because of gorgeous 'Oui/Non' slides from Aldo. They were not on my list, nor close to anything I was looking for, but I could not leave the shopping center without it! D4R14 said: Take it! I see you wearing it with every single piece of garment you have! When I heard it, how could I resist buying it...?

Now, two days after I don't want to take them off my feet! I can jump in it, run in it, wear it to the office or for a picnic! <3 I am so- so- so super- happy D4R14 didn't let me stick to the plan! That remind me to share with you very important shopping rule:
ALWAYS SHOP WITH SOMEONE SINCERE, WHO KNOWS YOU AND YOUR STYLE. IN SUCH A COMPANY WITH GOOD ADVICE YOU WON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING USELESS!


How do you like my slides?

xoxo
Anja
 

P.S. Love you D4R14 <3

10 comments:

  1. Adorable. I really like. Keep in touch, pls. Wish you happy week! Big kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your slides Anja!
    Cool pic!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Love it! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! :D i am totally proud :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool inspiration!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! I like this trend. Have a wonderful Wednesday dear! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM / Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like these kind of post!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful photos!
    I love these shoes :-)
    Any chance you'd be interested in following eachother on GFC?

    xo from Italy,

    Sonia Verardo

    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool slides! And comfortable! That's exactly what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks lovely) i enjoy comfort!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...