Tuesday, 23 June 2015

OUTFIT: COMFORT


I uploaded these pictures and realized that it is next monochrome look... This observation made questions to arisen.

Is my style boring?
Am I playing it safe?
Have I lost creativity?


Hmm... I am overthinking again! I command myself to stop having this non-self confident approach and be happy with my outfits as long as I feel comfortable in it! At the end of the day, isn't it what counts the most...?
Enjoy the comfort!
xoxo
Anja


STARRING: top TALLY WEIL/skirt H&M/ sunnies and flip flops EBAY


6 comments:

  1. lovely outfit and i like the skirt!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfort counts for me, too! But your outfit is not only comfortable but also very stylish - in my opinion even perfect <3
    xx Rena
    International Giveaway: Bags are More Than Fun for Me
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this duo of light and leather cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look, great! <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool leather skirt... love the zipper detail!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. always good combination : black and white ;) .. and as long as you feel good! Don't worry about others .. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...