Wednesday, 24 June 2015

INSPIRATION: RELATIONSHIPS









 Do you ever fight with your partners over nothing? I used to do that a lot! I was fighting and fighting, emotions were spinning and it never brought anything good. It is surprising how a little detail can make others explode with anger... 

 






The reasons can be ridiculous... Me eating sandwich is a prove that I lead unhealthy lifestyle, me working on the blog is a prove that I neglect all the other parts of my life or any other blah, blah, blah.... A couple of months ago I decided to break this ridiculous pattern of anger and start controlling myself. So far it brings just and only benefits into my relationship and my life.

Here is how to handle the silly arguments:

1. BE COLD BITCH. I know it is not easy to hide all the emotions. But if your partner is making much ado about nothing, the best is to ignore him.
2. BE PROUD. Even when ignoring do not let him jump over your self esteem. Show him the lines that are not to be crossed.
3. STAY FOCUSED. DO not let him pull you into the 'mine field of guilt'.
4. GIVE TIME. Give your parter time to think about what have happened.
5. WAIT FOR APOLOGIZE. It is very important. DO not forget before he has a sense of repentance.

This tips works for me.

I wish you won't need to use them ;)
xoxo
Anja


10 comments:

  1. Yes, time is very important always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!!!!
    Great!!!!
    Hope you're having a wonderful day!!!!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing advice doll <3
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true...The best thing is probably when you don't need any tips to be in a healthy and fulfilling relationship...
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patience is a virtue... but when things continues to go bad, it is time to say good bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post Girl..loved your advice :)
    Happy weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to this. Time is of the utmost important in any kind of relationship.
    Well written as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...