Sunday, 20 April 2014

SCATTERED LIGHT

I don't know how to make pictures of white sets...! I already noticed that some time ago, but I do not give up and today I wanted again to face this challenge. Unfortunately I failed again to show the texture of white fabric with huge disadvantage for whole look presentation...

Spring is fully present in Brno, but it is too cold to wear both tee and naked legs at the same time. Perfect moment to wear THIS sweat!- I thought.. It is awesome with beautifully pressed pattern- some kind of art nouveau thingy containing bits of flowers, bits of swirls. Due to cloudy weather light was scattered today, so I did not manage to make perfect pictures and you cannot see this pressed art at all... :/

What to do? Well, I promise to learn more of how-to-make-perfect-pics-while-cloudy-weather, but today I will share with you what I have. 

Have a happy Easter!





sweat RESERVED/skirt BERSHKA/trainers H&M/bag EBAY/sunglasses NEW YORKER/oversized ring with white stone H&M

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, the glasses looks great on you! :)

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic look!! :)

    Shelf and Closet♥
    http://shelfandcloset.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very laid-back and chic! I guess you have to lower down the contrast to show the texture of your white sweater!

    Visit my blog!

    Love,
    Lil Miss Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful ,also love the Bag! Wonderful Pictures :)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful :) Amazing skirt,

    If you want, visit my blog :) Love :*
    Podium by KajaAnna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...