Wednesday, 16 April 2014

MARY KATRANTZOU FOR ADIDAS

Wednesday, Wednesday... In the middle of the week it is so hard to stay focused... Weekend still far away... And as 53R102K4 is away I feel so lonely... Usually I barely have time for him, but once he is away I wish to spend at least a minute with him and do what we love the most- totally nothing!!!

What to do if I feel blue? Work, work, work... 


So firstly I worked out really hard today (I have done some kickboxing- totally recomending if you wish to burn lots of calories!). Secondly I worked on my project whole evening. Thirdly i worked on my text for writing competition.


As always when working I need to make some breaks to refresh my mind, so I could not over come a little tiny temptation to visit couple of fashion websites and guess what: queen of printed fabrics Mary Katrantzou is going to release collection for Adidas!  am still thrilled after yday discovered news of Alexander Wang collaborating with H&M and today I got so nicely surprised once more! I believe it may be the best sport collection of the season!


As posting was also kind of a break I have to get back to work. 


Have a nice and sunny day!








dress BERSHKA/shoes OFFICE/bag TOPSHOP


8 comments:

  1. Love that dress!! You look stunning!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great news!! Love your gray tones and sandals!!

    http://melange-boutique.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same as you, when I feel blue work and work out is my way to be focused and keep away of my mind blue feels.
    I love that look, dress is always a good choice to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do kickboxing!
    Love your outfit :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing style :) you look really great!

    http://agabierkophotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this simple look! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argh ... The sandals are to die for! Love Your blog.

    Kim x

    http://afabulouslife0.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love all the evening dresses and the shoes too! :)


    Svatební Salon & koktejlové šaty Praha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...