Monday, 21 April 2014

EASTER FOOD TEMPTATION

What is Easter 2014 for me? It is a proof of my weak will!

I was ruining whatever I achieved by eating like a vacuum cleaner from yesterday... I feel so bad about it, but I just couldn't stop... From now on I will start fighting again though... I will be drinking green and red tee till evening to cheat my stomach so it will feel full and from tomorrow I will come back to my regular diet... (Thanks God I was at least exercising normally, cos otherwise I would feel so so bad...)

Ok, it is Easter... I will forgive myself this last time, but from today onwards (from this exactly very moment onwards) I have to stick to the diet. No sugar, no meat, no extra carbohydrates... just vegetables, fruits, yogurts all day long. Don't get tricked I do eat a lot while I started my loose-belly-marathon, but I try to eat smart. I was thinking- 'if for two months I will get used to healthy food, I will not have SUCH A HUGE DESIRE for all this shitty junk food...' I could not be more wrong! From the moment I ate one piece of chocolate it just went as an avalanche- pizza, another chocolate and this and that... I was unstoppable...

Jeez, how is it possible even to put so much into such a tiny body? 

But now I am coming back on track... just 6 weeks left before my trip home, when I have to fit in to very tiny dress and I promise to myself to stay focused from now on :)







top H&M/jacket NEW LOOK/shorts NEW LOOK/bag EBAY

14 comments:

  1. Amazing casual look!!!
    Happy Easter holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Easter gave us more food!
    Feliz semana.
    Ale
    Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this combination! Great style!!! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool combo! The top is gorgeous!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love the shorts! :)
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ,looks great! i am in love with the beautiful Top :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look. happy easter. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha, I have a weak will too. Don't worry! Lovely outfit.

    Sophie x

    Www.yourgirlislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this combo with the denim shorts. Working it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit <3

    http://carolinessecretblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cool combo makes me wish it would be summer :)

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de
    International giveaway: Love & Peace

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your chic street ensemble, the graphic print top is so cute. Thanks for your support over at mine, hope you're having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all this hard work and sharing! Beautiful!

    Svatební Salon & koktejlové šaty Praha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...