Wednesday, 24 September 2014

RECENT LOOK AND PLAN HOW TO SPEND LESS AND ENJOY MORE

Do you remember this dress? I wrote about it couple of days ago (HERE) and I decided to buy it on SALES.

Sales... difficult time in a year for me... this season I decided to buy this dress and bunch of other things like:
6 pairs of shoes,
5 pairs of trousers,
countless tees,
jacket,
2... no 3 handbags and purses
one amazing jumpsuit (HERE)

Do you need any advice on how to spend fortune on useless items? If so, contact me. It looks like it became my favorite activity! I AM A HOPELESS PRODUCT OF CONSUMERS SOCIETY.

Why? Lets list what mistakes I made when shopping on SALES this yeare...

When shoppong I have caught myself on buying things that I already have. I enjoyed buying things I wont wear more than 3-4 times, I was getting excited when I have seen low prices and thinklessly buyin, buyin, buying...

As I love making improvement plans, so I planned how to get myself out from that vicious circle. The plan states that I have to use what I already have in my wardrobe and stop buying! This plan is to help me save (yes, I really spend so much on clothes!), improving my creativity (using same items in various combinations may be actually more fun than buying-throwing away process that I enjoy now), managing to keep nice and neat my wardrobe (if i will buy less, I will have less so hopefully i will be able to embrace it...), learning me a bit more discipline!

But of course I had to make an exception in my plan. i can buy things that I really need and literally can't live without. Eg. these perfect boots (THIS ONES), some awesome coat (didn't find it yet) and some more things I will really, really need... (Did my plan already fail??? OMG, I am so weak!)

Okey, lets make a new plan. From now on to buy I am going to 'recycle' my money. I am not allow to buy unless I will earn money on it on ebay and vinted or any other website by selling what I already have! That sounds like a doable plan!

Cross your fingers for me, as really though winter is going to come!
xxx
Anja

dress RESERVED/bag MISS SELFRIDGE/jacket DKNY/sunnies TIGER

20 comments:

  1. Love your blog, just followed you! Would love if you checked out mine sometime xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog and style are amazing!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jacket :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck saving money! I'm sure it will be well worth the effort.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very beautiful dress!
    Now I´m following you in GFC #52 and Bloglovin´#15
    I hope your follow me back in both!
    Comment back to keep in touch~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this dress is so pretty, love it. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit, hope you accomplish all that you want

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I m in love with your dress :)

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ,looks amazing! Great Photos <3

    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dress! Chic look.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is amazing.
    Desde Costa Rica hoy jueves un fuerte abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice dress, perfect for a casual look!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this look!

    fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just discovered your blog and it is totally amazing! Keep up a good work!
    Would you like to follow each other?!
    Let me know!

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice dress!!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you looking so cool

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...