Monday, 23 February 2015

TOP 10 ANTI-AGING TIPS FOR WOMAN IN ALL AGE

From the moment I turned 30, I decided to double my anti-aging efforts. To do it smart, I have done a research and learned surprising fact. Expensive creams, serums, elixirs and other available cosmetics are obviously very beneficial for the skin, but I have the faster I will start using it, the faster my skin gets lazy and stop fighting with aging itself.

Dear...- I thought.- There has to be an alternative!

I couldn't be more right! Not only that there is another way, but what more exciting, it costs nearly nothing! What is it? It is a set of habits that prevents skin aging, that I need to introduce to my daily routine.

Here is a list of the most crucial ones and help your skin to look younger now and in the future.













12 comments:

  1. i love the most the 10. position! :D <3 I can do it! yeeaaah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tips!! love it and gonna start those from now on :)

    Ria
    http://restylecloset.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your tips! And now I'm relieved as I still follow some of them: I don't use straws, I don't smoke, I sleep quite a lot, wash my hair hopefully wisely ... but I have never tried Vaseline :) So there are still more possibilities for me ;)
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tips! Such a nice post. THanks for sharing BTW I'm finally back to the blog!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tips, Anjage! Thanks goodness I don't smoke. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say you can shower all you want but never with super hot water and always, ALWAYS, moisturize your body after.
    Anyway, great tips! I think most of us girls know these things but we often forget or ignore:) So thank you for reminding us to take better care of ourselves.
    xx,
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tips are amazing. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Except for long and hot showers, I don't have a problem following these tips. For my eyes though, I use sunflower oil and not vaseline. Both have same effects as far as I can tell.

    Thanks for this list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post, love it.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get enough rest and drink plenty of water to keep up with healthy skin. Go for products that contain all natural ingredients for a safe and effective results. desiring hypergh14x review

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    I found this great piece of content which can fully complement your article.

    Here is the article link: http://www.33rdsquare.com/2014/12/6-incredible-age-defying-technologies.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...