Wednesday, 25 February 2015

RECENT LOOK AND RANDOM THOUGHTS

February is a month when I have decided to focus on delivering promises I made at the beginning of the year. What I have, so I exercise regularly, cook wisely and provide lots of stimulus to my mind.


To prompt my brain to work, I have decided to watch the best movies of 2014 and this is how I came across  'Under the Skin' by Jonathan Glazer (based on a Michael Faber's novel with the same title).

The movie's main character is a girl involved in a quite disturbing activities. We accompany her during her daily routines for a couple of days and we witness her transformation. What unique in this movie is how the story is being told. Director uses as tools picture and music rather than spoken words.

I don't want to spoil it for you, so can't tell the word more. Check the trailer HERE and music is attached below.

BTW as illustration to I used pictures of my newest look. Let me know what you think in comments!
xoxo
Anja 


top ZARA/skirt, trainers H&M

13 comments:

  1. Yes, I follow you on gfc #102, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute look
    i am following your blog, please follow back. thank you
    my new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/02/shopzerouvcom.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great casual look ;)
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, too cute!!

    Check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anja, I like your casual chic look with the Zara top/ H&M trainers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this casual look!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m in love with your blog! Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. chic, I love your sweater
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casual and effortless! This is something I would wear! I featured you in my recent post! Please check it out!

    Lilly.
    http://lillyinstyle.blogspot.com/2015/02/blogger-of-month-february-2015_26.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...