Tuesday, 17 February 2015

MUST HAVE: PRINTED TOP

I am quite picky when it comes to printed tops... These are the reasons why:

1. PRINTS are quite difficult to wear. They may be too age or sex oriented, too controversial or in a wrong size.
2. I like an ORIGINAL DESIGN, but studying how to pull on any piece of garment for more than a couple of seconds is too long. I stick to the rule: design has to catch an eye, but it can't affect usefulness.
3. LESS IS MORE, so overuse of any decor is a total NO!

You can imagine how happy and excited I am to find a perfect printed top! I found it in ZARA and I love it 'cos: it has a beautiful design (cut out back??? hell yeah!), amazing print (universal, chic and classy) and its price is perfect (I love sales!)!

If you like it buy it asap HERE, sales won't least forever!


16 comments:

  1. I like this top better on you my friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being picky is a great trait to have. You end up buying things that you know you will wear/use & you save money! You picked a great top. I especially love the back!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so unique
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post dear. love it.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely top! It's great to know about ZARA's sales, I took a peek on the site, everything looks really cool. Thanks for sharing! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course this is a Zara piece. So perfect and chic. We kind of need it too now.

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome top x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This top looks really cute.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...