Monday, 2 February 2015

HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF?

 

At the beginning of the year, I made a promise to myself and now I have to deliver it. What did I promise to myself? I declared doing my best in becoming someone better. When I say it, I do not mean that I don't like myself in the present. In fact, it means I like myself so much, that I decided to make my life even better than it is now. 




It is not first time I have made some resolutions and I always have failed in keeping it. This time I am very determined, so past month I have spent educating myself how to succeed in it. I have read lots of articles, watched many videos, listened to few lectures and thanks to them I discovered that to get something I have never had, I need to do something I have never done.

How about leading different lifestyle? It won't hurt but may be beneficial.-  I thought. I decided to change my habits for a month. It is about breaking the habits and introducing new activities into my daily routine. I challenge myself, by focusing on three areas I have neglected in the past. And after a month I will report you if I achieve what I want.



What am I going to focus on?


Join me, if you feel it can benefit your life. 

I would be happy to hear your opinion about challenging yourself. If you have any advices- please do not hesitate to write it down. I am not shy to learn and I would be grateful for it.

Have a powerful week guys!
xoxo
Anja 

24 comments:

  1. Perfect inspiration and motivation! :) have a nice week**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think motivation depends on each individual. I used to be pretty lazy but one day something clicked & I just felt like pushing myself to be the best version of myself. I don't everyone has it from the beginning but you can always train yourself to want the best for yourself! Lovely post!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! I think to focus on your goals every day and to be super committed is the key to motivation.

    :)
    xo
    unicornsanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy my dear,
    we are unique in the whole universe.
    certainly we can improve every day and always think positive
    congratulations see you soon
    have a nice day
    www.imperfecti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle to stay motivated everyday, great post
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice inspo! I love your post Miss!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspirational post!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un post muy motivador :)
    Besos
    http://unachicasual.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really inspired!

    Kisses
    Ria
    restylecloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post, I really need inspiration and start changing some bad habbits!!


    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has been truly inspiring and it's something that all of us can relate to. Thanks for sharing! ;)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved ur blog!!
    Wanna follow each other on Instagram and bloglovin? I just followed you . Hope you'll follow me back here⤵️
    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com

    Stylosis.com
    Bloglovin.com/
    instagram.com/
    Victoria Twins

    Love & hugs Twinsladybug

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an inspiring post! I wish you success with your goals! Hard work always pays off ;)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so inspiring and motivating too! great post and thank you for sharing. x x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing post! Very inspiring and motivating!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tips on staying motivated. I want to exercise more!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very inspiring! I have the same goals and sure do hope I stick with them as well.

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this post! Awesome photos too. Have a great Wednesday! :)

    I follow you on GFC, please follow back if you haven't yet. Thank you.

    love;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great words and great pictures! I totally agree with you!


    Autumn in Neverland

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfect inspiration and motivation! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You can do it girl!! I believe in you :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. That quote is SO inspiring and has really put a lot into persective for me - thank you! I also love your goals and feel they aren't far-fetched. You can achieve them as long as you stay dedicated and put your mind to it! Good luck and I'll be right here supporting you along the way!!

    I think my top goal would be mind... in figuring out my life and becoming aware of what it is that I not only want.. but need too.

    Followed you on GFC!! xxxxxxxxx

    http://mystery-girl007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi dear! These are a really beautiful intentions, but I'm too lazy.... Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook
    Eniwhere Bloglovin Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...