Wednesday, 11 February 2015

CLOTHES WITH SUPER POWERS!





How is your week going?


Untill today I was quite busy due to refitting too big clothes I 've spotted during closet clean up. After spending two days with the needle in one and a thread in another hand to successfully remake one skirt, two tops and one pair of pants. Hell, yeah!






Apart from boasting about my sewing achievements I wish to share my latest outfit with you. It is the combination of my very favorite items. All of them became necessary basics in my closet and I cannot imagine my life without it.

1. Black and white T-Shirt dress from Reserved. Super Power: simple design enriched with lettered print makes it suitable for both formal and informal occasion. The final effect depends on accessories.

2. Skinhead culture inspired bomber jacket from TOPSHOP. Simple design with edgy character of it styles up every outfit. I love to wear it with everything, eg. black skinnies, mum jeans, dresses. Super Power: looks amazing with leather! 

3. Black, chunky shoes from H&M. I wear them with everything, 'cos it suits to everything! Super Power: super comfy!

How do you like it?
Have a wonderful Wednesday guys!
xoxo
Anja

dress RESERVED/shoes H&M/jacket TOPSHOP

29 comments:

  1. Such a cool, laid back look. I like it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top is super cute, I would totally wear it!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Chunky shoes are my fav!

    Lilly X
    lillyinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur dress!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look, love the shoes.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH!! You look so badass! I love it! the shoes look perfect. Great look

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your post title, babe! It makes such a bold statement! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! ♥

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it! You have interesting posts and everything is beautiful! Amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! That means a lot to me...

    I love your dress! <3 It's simply amazing! And I love the concept of this post too: 'clothes with superpowers'.

    x Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing dress! Love this blog :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look terrific, girl, love the edgy touch of it. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha..love the title...I could use some super powers for my clothes as well!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely look dear.
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice jacket :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ao visitar alguns blogs me deparei com o seu, e quero dar-lhe os parabéns por partilhar o seu saber, gostei por isso deixo aqui um convite:
    Ficaria radiante se visita-se o meu blog, e leia alguma coisa, meu blog é um blog cristão que fala de diversos assuntos.
    É o Peregrino E Servo.
    Desejo muita paz e saúde.
    http://peregrinoeservoantoniobatalha.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good outfit! Bardzo mi się podoba;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the dress! Great look.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. La primera vez que entro en tu blog y sinceramente me encanta! Me quedo a seguirte, feliz día, guapa, un beso

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...