Friday, 27 February 2015

WHAT TO WEAR FOR A PARTY?

For past couple of weeks, I am doing my best NOT TO BUY CLOTHES. To be honest, it was not THAT HARD until yesterday, when I was choosing an outfit for today's party. At that very moment, I have discovered I have LITERALLY NOTHING TO WEAR!


OMG!- I thought- What to do??? Should I go for an emergency shopping?

Yeek- wrong answer! Buying in a rush is never a good thing. Usually when I do so, I do not use what I have bought afterwards, so it is clear waste of money.

The only alternative to pointless shopping appeared to be viewing Tumblr.  Watching beautiful images makes me inspired.

How do you like my inspiration emergency kit?
BTW track by Gorgon City in Akouo remix made half of the job in the inspirational process

Enjoy!
xoxo
Anja




If you feel that I violated copyrights, please contact me, so I can act accordingly to your demands.

16 comments:

  1. Nice blog <3 BEAUTIFUL photo <3
    follow to follow <3 ? :*
    STARTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm really?? you will not buy nothing? wait till tomorrow :d Ha! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That usually works for me too when I think I have nothing to wear. Browsing online helps and gives one inspiration to work with that they have.
    Cool pics indeed! :)
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post, great read and awesome photo composition!!
    xx

    www.diipakhosla.com
    instagram.com/diipakhosla
    facebook.com/diipakhosla
    twitter.com/diipakhosla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these looks
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are so many ways to dress for a party, these are great ideas!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Love this inspirations!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...