Monday, 16 February 2015

KANYE WEST x ADIDAS ORIGINALS NYFW AW 2015-16




Have you seen Kanye West's collection for Adidas Originals? It may be too much to announce it a breakthrough, but this lookbook definitely will concur the streets of big cities. 


The idea is simple. Basic colors,  military-influenced garments, raw design. There are oversized bomber jackets, tracksuit bottoms, frayed jumpers and tight jumpsuits.

What is original and eye-catching in this lookbook? Nude elements. They were perfectly imitating naked skin, giving chance to wear a bit too short tops without losing a decency.

The idea to invite a trendsetting rapper to create a collection for a street style brand was perfect. Now it is just a matter of time, when we will see looks inspired with it around us. I am not going to stay behind. I am already searching for a nude to, and you? What have you found here for yourself?




Photo by Indigital

2 comments:

  1. Weird.... I don;t like at all... and the whole Kardashian thing atm is weird too. Bruce Jenner sex change?? WHAAAAAT????


    http://mystery-girl007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...