Wednesday, 27 May 2015

OUTFIT: HEELS



You put high heels on and you change...* Don't you think?


High heels are hypnotizing. When a girl in high heels walks most of the people notice her, not many let her pass listlessly. Some of them stare insolently, others just take a glance, but for sure they see her.

There is a paradox about high heels... Being noticed gives you power, be careful though, cos heels make you crippled.

This outfit was a BIG DATE OUTFIT. How do you like me in a bit unusual way?

xoxo
Anja

*Manolo Blahnik

8 comments:

  1. Love your coat!
    So cute and comfy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol 100 % true :D
    Example from today: Portuguese and Italian girls started to talking about me?
    Why?
    Cos when I walk with my high heels i am making louder noise plus... they also said that and I have a "special rhythm" during my walking :D lol

    Chica BOOOOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!
    xxx ria
    http://restylecloset.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...