Monday, 11 May 2015

SS2015 ICEBERG

I am all about 70s... I love the feminine, but a bit geometric design, A- line skirts and platform heels... If you also like all these elements, check ICEBERG SS2015 collection. Be careful, though, you may fell in love with it!


As I see it this collection is focused on legs (and this is what I am focused on as well). There are shorts that end in the perfect spot, skirts focusing on pulling out the femininity and perfectly fitted pants that make legs looks longer and slimmer. All of them are set up with killer platform heels in a sport style. I am dreaming about them from the moment I have seen it. Oh, I just need a spare million dollars to buy all of it...

My favorite here is look on the left- it is the look I will go for this Spring. It keeps the balance by uncovering lower and covering the upper body. And these sunglasses?! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

BTW all the long sleeve tops are just perfect... Now I wonder, why I don't have more sweats in my closet...

How do you like it?
xoxo
Anja




 
photo Indigital

12 comments:

  1. These are all niiiiice! You always get to choose the best ones. I wonder where you find them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection. I like it!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collection!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These collections are too pretty! Everything looks so comfy yet stylish! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow I like all of it so chic!

    www.DeluxeFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool looks!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this collection! I'm loving the 70's revival at the moment too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love this! The collection is gorgeous!!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous collection, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool collection! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing Anja!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always love Iceberg!

    www.estxnoir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...