Wednesday, 6 May 2015

FELL IN LOVE WITH ADIDAS ORIGINALS



It was a while ago when I have seen this picture on LOOKBOOK and since that time I knew I became obsessed... I had this gorgeous top spinning in my head and adorable image of Trefoil instead of my irises... And then I understood...

I want need everything from Adidas Originals line!




Reasons why I have to purchase ADIDAS ORIGINALS items:
1. It reminds me my childhood. I had such an amazing school backpack by AO many years ago... oh, where can it be???
2. It is a sportswear brand, so supplies with perfect sportswear in great quality. For a sports freak like me, perfect!
3. It is both sporty and chic and with current trends it is all you need to be en vogue.
4. It suits to every outfit. I learn it while looking for laptop backpack. AO has in its offer awesome backpacks customize to carry laptop in their offer, but also made it in chic also classy design.. WIN-WIN situation.

As you can see, I need Adidas Originals as a flower needs sun to grow.
How about you? Do you have any brand you are crazy about.
xoxo
Anja 



ADIDAS ORIGINALS OBSESSED
everything ADIDAS ORIGINALS check it HERE, excluding leather gilet MANGO HERE and denim shorts ZARA HERE

7 comments:

  1. All items are so cool! Great post! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so much!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/05/camo.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really love the adidas look. It is so hip!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soo cool! I've always love Adidas Originals!

    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look cool, but not really my style :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...